Stump Removal Independence
Tree stumps can look unsightly and may make your landscape appear nasty. At tree service in Independence Mo, we provide an excellent stump removal solution at a fair price. We ensure that we remove the entire tree stump together with the roots.
You remove or grind stumps from your landscape due to different reasons:
- Cause of injuries: stumps may injure individuals walking close to them, especially if they're not visible. Think of your children playing in your backyard. They may stumble on the stumps and hurt themselves.
- Attract damaging insects: while rotting, tree stumps may attract insects that may damage the other healthy plants in your yard. Some of the insects, like termites, may find their way into your house and yikes, we know how it goes from there.
- Sprouting trees: additional trees may grow from the stumps that may start competing for nutrients with the plants around.
- Unattractive: tree stumps look ugly and decrease the value of your property.
We're a professional tree service company and provide high-quality stump removal services at an affordable cost. We have the license to conduct our business in Independence MO, and its surrounding areas.
Stump removal is a complex service that requires experts with the right knowledge and skills to provide it. We have the right teams with broad experience and expertise in delivering a fantastic service. We apply advanced technologies to execute our services promptly and with a high degree of precision.
Before we start your task, we offer a free estimate that captures your project's approximate cost. Our services are within your means. We evaluate your project before providing our free estimate.
We always ensure that we leave the place better than we found it. After removing the stump from the ground, we clean the area thoroughly and get rid of the stump for you. We aim at making your backyard look attractive and increase the curb appeal of your property.
Methods of DIY stump removal
Multiple methods exist for stump removal. These include:
- Manual technique: this is a labor-intensive technique that is suitable for smaller stumps. You can accomplish the procedure through the use of specific tools such as a mattock.
- Chemical method: In case you lack the muscle of removing a stump, you may apply a specific chemical that causes the stump to rot. The main downside of this method is that it’s slow and you may see results after a year.
- Burning technique: in this technique, you can use a specific chemical that enhances the porosity of the wood. Once the stump is porous, you can use kerosene to burn it.
Because tree stump removal is a complex procedure that needs to be carried out correctly, it’s advisable to hire a professional to provide the service. Professionals take a much shorter time to remove tree stumps from your yard. Their experience coupled with superior tools can help you get a remarkable service exceeding your expectations. So what are you waiting for? Call us now to remove your stump.